LA PLANTATION AGREES THAT THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA, MADE THROUGH THE WEBSITE WWW.LA-PLANTATION.COM , IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) AND THE FRENCH DATA PROTECTION ACT.
Each form or teleservice only collects the personal data that it is strictly required to do so (minimisation of data) and states, in particular:
· What are the objectives of the data collection (purposes);
· Whether such data is mandatory or optional for the processing of your request;
· Who shall be able to consult this data (exclusively Riviera Villages, in principle, unless specified in a form when it is necessary to send data to a third party for processing your request);
· Your data protection and privacy rights and how to exercise them with Hotel La Plantation Personal data collected within the context of services offered on www.la-plantation.com are processed in accordance with secure protocols and allow Hotel LA PLANTATION to manage requests received in its IT applications. For any information or to exercise your data protection and privacy right in relation to the processing of personal data managed by Hotel LA PLANTATION you can contact its data protection officer (DPO):
· Using this form
· Or by signed mail accompanied by a copy of an identification document to the following address:
HOTEL LA PLANTATION, C5 Orient Baie, 97150 ST MARTIN FWI
We use different cookies on the website to improve the interactivity of the website and our services.
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a file of limited size, generally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the internet server to the cookie file of the browser located on the hard drive of your computer. Learn more about cookies, how they work and how to block them.
INTERNAL COOKIES REQUIRED FOR THE WEBSITE TO WORK
These cookies allow the website to function smoothly. You can block them and disable them via your browser settings. Please note this may impair the quality of your user experience. We also collect your IP address to find the location where you have made the connection. These data are immediately anonymised after use and Riviera Villages can under no circumstances be
THIRD PARTY COOKIE TO ENHANCE THE INTERCONNECTIVITY OF THE WEBSITE
The Riviera Villages website relies on certain services offered by third party websites. These include:
· Share buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram)
- · Videos posted on the website (YouTube)
These features use third-party cookies, which have been directly deposited by these services.
During your first visit to www.riviera-villages.com , a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and asks you to indicate your preferences. They are only placed if you accept them or continue browsing the website by visiting a second page. You can always seek further information and adjust your settings enabling or disabling cookies via the link [Cookie Settings] at the top of each page of the website. You can indicate your preference either for the entire site, or on a service by service basis.
PERIOD OF DATA RETENTION WITH RESPECT TO THE MANAGEMENT OF CUSTOMER AND PROSPECT DATA:
Your personal data will not be stored beyond the time strictly necessary to manage our business relationship with you. However, as the data establishing the proof of a right or a contract, must be retained in respect of a legal obligation, it shall be retained for the period of time envisaged by the law in force.
For the purpose of future acquisition activities, their data may be kept for a period of three years after the end of the business relationship. Personal data relating to a prospect, noncustomer may be kept for a period of three years from the date it was collected or the date of last contact initiated by the prospect. At the end of this three-year period, we shall contact you again to find out if you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations.
With respect to identity documents:
In the event of exercise of the right of access or right to make a correction, the data relating to identity documents may be kept for the period provided for in Article 9 of the French Criminal Procedure Code, being one year. In the event of exercising the right to object, this data may be archived during the limitation period provided for in Article 8 of the French Criminal Procedure Code, being three years.
WITH RESPECT TO THE MANAGEMENT OF OPT-OUT LISTS RECEIVED FROM PROSPECTS:
Information that is needed to take your right to opt out in account is kept for at least three years from the date the right to opt out is exercised.
REGARDING WEBSITE TRAFFIC STATISTICS:
Information stored on the user’s hard drive or any other element used to identify users and allowing to track them or collect their browsing history will not be kept for more than 12 months.