Our 53 guest rooms are located within 17 Stylish colonial villas are set amidst 7.5 acres of tropical gardens. A harmonious blend of luxurious palms, banana trees, bougainvilliers , hibiscus and alamanda encirclethe Creole colored villas capped with shingled roofs. The atmosphere is decisively exotic; guest rooms aretastefully decorated in warm colors and original art work. Each ground floor villa comprises one suite and 2 studios which may be rented separately or combined through interior, connecting doors. The large terraces are cooled by the trade winds and offer for the upper level categories panoramic views over the bay, surrounding islands and the marine reserve.
- 17 Colonial Villas
- 12 Acres of lush tropical grounds
- A few steps away from the magnificent Orient Beach
- We loved our stay at La plantation! This property has been beautifully restored since the hurricane and is in a great location.
- Such a lovely, calm, relaxed vibe to the place. It's well-kept, food is great, and an attention to aesthetic.
- Relaxed style. Helpful, pleasant staff. The style of the hotel is in keeping with the island. Short walk to good restaurants / cafes and of course, the awesome Orient Bay